We are looking for a full-time Sales & Business Development Manager
Are you passionate about actively helping to unlock the potential of immunotherapy for every cancer patient, alongside a brilliant team of immunologists, oncologists, and data scientists? Are you looking for an ambitious new challenge in supporting and growing our dynamic start-up in data-driven immune oncology?
Who are we?
myNEO is a Belgian biotech company in Ghent, focused on identifying, exploring, and validating personalised cancer treatments based on genomic analysis of sequencing data. We’ve developed a bioinformatics platform that is continuously being optimised based on results from our own experiments as well as from published research studies in the field of immune oncology. Our proprietary state-of-the-art algorithms, incorporated in the platform, are open for licensing by biotech and pharma companies to improve the efficacy & applicability of the immunotherapies they are developing. We take great pride in the fact that our approach for analysis of and reporting on a cancer patient’s sequencing data is compatible with clinical timelines and focused on providing clinical value to the patient.
What does the job entail?
As our Sales & Business Development Manager you will be responsible for optimising and executing on our marketing and sales strategy, driving it towards the generation of high-quality leads, and turn those leads into valuable commercial partnerships. Internally, you will play an important role in helping to define the company strategy and fostering strategic partnerships.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing on marketing plans to generate and identify high quality leads
- Excelling in account-based marketing to efficiently turn leads into commercial partnerships
- Negotiating new partnerships, contracts, and deals in line with a sustainable company growth
- Fostering and sustaining the commercial partnerships throughout their entire lifecycle
- Supporting and helping to improve the long-term business vision of the company
- Attending and presenting at conferences to increase myNEO’s visibility
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a full-time senior profile to join our team with the following credentials:
- A scientific master or PhD level in life sciences, or equivalent experience in the life science domain
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in the field of genomic analysis and target discovery
- Preferably management experience or taken up a comparable business or management role in a biotech / pharma company working with external partners (as project manager or business developer)
- Extensive network within the biotech / pharma industry
- Familiar with business development varying from lead discovery to contract closing
- Good insights into the set-up of research collaborations
- Strong interest in cancer research and personalised therapeutics
- Team player who can be flexible and work independently
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and home office 1-2 days/week
- A generous benefits package (laptop, hospital insurance, meal vouchers, bicycle allowance)
- The possibility to grow side-by-side with the company and to get responsibilities from day 1
- Involvement in discussions with highly experienced academics, doctors, and industrialists
Have we piqued your interest?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your motivation. You’ll be asked over for a general and technical interview, and a meet and greet with the investors.